Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Saisaki, UOA KL

It was one of my colleague farewell n we decided to have her farewell dinner at Saisaki Sushi Buffet. So we went there after work. There were altogether 10 of us..(i went twice to Saisaki tat week bt nvm coz I LURVE SUSHI ).i wil let the pics do the talking..



baked oysters with cheese






i m already very full after so many plates of food but there are still food which i cant resist..the food journey continues..

cawan mushi (my favourite)


and...i stil haven stop eating yet...




and ice cream was last...it was reli a heavy dinner but i m hapy!!



and not to forget there are free flow of green tea and there are ice lemon tea,peach tea,ribena and even tea and coffee..

I personally prefer Saisaki then Shogun. I find that the sashimis in Saisaki are fresher and they have a wider variety of choices of food...

The price for Buffet dinner for each adult is RM52.00 plus 10%service charge and 5%gov.tax. (Monday - Friday)

6 comments:

dut said...

wah seem nice leh
i so miss sushi

Anonymous said...

Gosh... tonnes of goody foods oh...
I think u can publish magazines regarding "Food & Travel"...
^_^

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Good Article
http://www.medcareforyou.com/product/alavert/

Anonymous said...

Good article. Thank you.
http://www.box.net/shared/8guoosaf43

Anonymous said...

Cool. Thank you.
http://www.box.net/shared/vdzx4ngh23