Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ichiban Boshi, Pavillion

Its my burfday today (15th Feb) n i really had a great day, a real great day with surprises and eating.
Thanks to my colleagues n jimuis who made my day a memorable one...
Thanks to my colleagues for the great lunch and the cake.
Thanks to my jimuis for the surprise...i so-the-tak-sampai-hati to eat the chocolates.
Thanks for all the wishes, SMSes and emails and messages...

early morning, breakfast at the makan express..my COO's treat... ( will upload pic of my cup of milo kosong later..)


lunch..my colleagues treat..THANK U SO MUCH !! I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH !! Thank u for treating me to a very nice lunch..i just adore all of u !!


they decided to bring me to Pavillion for japanese food and our destination was Ichiban Boshi.

my first time here. ( sorry..i don't have the names of all the food as i dont have the receipt with me)






total, 8 of us..7 of us had a cup of hot green tea except for COO..he had cold green tea

"sashimi mori oki" ( for 3 to 4 pax) ~ price at rm39.90. Very fresh sashimis !

double salmon ~ price at rm8.00

soft shell crab sushi roll ~ price at rm8.00

some of the food that my colleagues ordered but i have no idea at all wat are the names of this dishes..

my burfday cake -they made me ate such a big portion of the cake..but i m more than willing to finish it..Thank u so much..i m touched..reli...

Lastly, a group pic of me and my lovely colleagues..Thank u so much for making my day..I M SO HAPY !! THANK U SO MUCH !!

My lovely colleagues,

Besides thank u, i duno wat more to say. "Terima kasih" for making my day such a memorable one..i promise, i'll never forget i have such a bunch of lovely and crazee colleagues. The thought of helping me to celebrate means a lot to me. I m reli touched..THANK U !

Apple

Ichiban Boshi ( LG Floor)

Tel : 03-21416621

Mon - Fri : 11.30am to 10.00pm

Sat and Sun : 11.00am to 10.00pm

p/s : stay tune for my dinner with my jimuis..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hollister, lululemon, true religion outlet, lacoste pas cher, burberry outlet online, nike air max, burberry, mulberry, timberland, new balance pas cher, michael kors, replica handbags, nike roshe, ralph lauren uk, coach purses, sac guess, michael kors, nike blazer, vanessa bruno, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, hermes, abercrombie and fitch, michael kors outlet, nike air max, nike air max, hollister pas cher, hogan, true religion jeans, north face, michael kors, converse pas cher, north face, vans pas cher, ugg boots, ray ban pas cher, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, ugg boots, nike free run uk, tn pas cher, ray ban uk, true religion jeans, michael kors, oakley pas cher, air force

Unknown said...

mont blanc, ferragamo shoes, babyliss, iphone cases, soccer shoes, louboutin, instyler, lululemon, chi flat iron, timberland boots, mac cosmetics, birkin bag, gucci, hollister, beats by dre, nike air max, nike air max, giuseppe zanotti, converse outlet, longchamp, nfl jerseys, baseball bats, jimmy choo shoes, new balance, wedding dresses, hollister, vans shoes, p90x workout, ghd, hollister, vans, insanity workout, asics running shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, bottega veneta, herve leger, north face outlet, nike roshe, ralph lauren, oakley, ray ban, valentino shoes, celine handbags, north face outlet, reebok shoes, converse, soccer jerseys