Sunday, May 13, 2007

happy mother's day !!


this is to wish my dearest mommy "Hapy Mother's Day".....

sorry i wasnt bac in ipoh to celebrate this wif u but i promise the belated one wil be a good one..but i know every moment spend wif u is mother's day !!

my mom has been my greatest pillar of strength for me to believe in my dreams,i might have some bad times wif her but i believe she loves me millions..

i might not have make her proud in my studies n stil trying hard to do so..and i know i might have taken a longer period of time to complete it but i knoe she will not give up in me coz she believes in me..and i know she loves me alot..letting me do things in my way and has alwiz been trying to guide me as i grow...i m one of the luckiest person in the world as mom is my best fren as i can share many things wif her and she can be funny at times n she is the one who understands me the most..

mom,if u are reading this i just wan u to know tat no words can xpress my love n gratitude for u..I LOVE U SO MUCH !!!

i know i was rebellious n not an obedient girl n very stubborn at times but u tolerated me..THANK U MOM SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING !!!

No comments: