Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Green Box, Sg.Wang

*outdated post


suddenly lately i felt that i have lots of things to be done. like the feeling of being busy but not with the ppl i have to deal with..


one day me n my colleagues decided to go for midnight k-session..haha..

during lunch time my colleague ask me wan to go sing k ? i say okok..good but canot so early lar coz i have dinner with friends den she say around 11pm lo..i say ok den i immediately book room..haha...

reach green box at sg.wang bout 11.45pm..one of my colleague is already thr waiting..( she arrived at 11pm ) anyway, it was my first k-session with my colleagues...........

i was actually already very sleepy...but stil wan to sing...haha

Hopefully , our 2nd round of k-session wont have to wait too long

Lastly, a pic of us at green box

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

apple...u main cantik.. still remember me??

LOVE @LWIZ, APPLE said...

hi puteri
thanks for ur comments
of course i stil remember u
whr are u now ?
in kl ?
takecare ya gal !!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

shah alam...
take care to dear..
:-)

LOVE @LWIZ, APPLE said...

i do go shah alam once a while but not very familiar with tat area..
carez !!

Anonymous said...

Good words.

Unknown said...

cheap nhl jerseys
pandora rings
longchamp outlet store
blackhawks jersey
ralph lauren outlet
burberry scarf
ugg outlet
nfl jerseys
juicy couture outlet
jordans
201711.10wengdongdong