Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007

"the little christmas tree in my office"


its christmas eve today...

and also another 7 days to 2008...

time flies without we realising it...



i so far have only seen pavillion and midvalley's christmas decoration..been wanted to go to the curve and 1u to see their christmas decorations but have yet to do so...

so i conclude to myself tat i love pavillion christmas decorations...

wat was i doing last year christmas ? i was at island cafe at ss2 with close friends having drinks n chat.....it was real hapy, talking back bout wat we did last time..the crazy burfday celebrations,the shopping outings and the so-out-of-mind things we did in hostel... "jimuis" i miss all of u..( god !!, i m so emo at this moment now )how i wish we can have one day whr we can turn bac time..just so tat i can taste the fun we once had in hostel.......

i remember i cried so badly at the mamak the day 2 jimuis shifting out of hostel..and i cant even bear seeing them pack that i cried in my room........and in return they are the one who console me... " JIMUIS !!! I MISS ALL OF U !!!!!!! "

tat was 2 yrs ago..we all have diff lifes now, dai ka jie got married a month ago ( and the 6 of us are goin to be god mom soon........), rachel is in UK, the rest of us are working at diff locations but still meeting up even though its alwiz not the 7 of us except for one time which was last year July. ( lets pray hard it wil be the complete 7 of us this coming chinese new year when rachel is back )
JIMUIS, i wan to tell u all, i thank god bcoz he is so generous to me by giving me such wonderful ppl in my life and helping me go thru my reli down times and to share my "syok sendiri" happiness. THANK U for alwiz being there for me, to entertain my stubbornness( i dun even know if such existed)...

ok...enuf of emo writing..christmas is suppose to be full of joy n laughter !!

i m having plans tonite...and i cant wait for the clock to tick at 6pm and leave to celebrate.


MERRY X"MAS EVERYONE !!!!!!!

No comments: